As a people photographer I am in my element when photographing events. I strive to get the best out of everyone and fully immerse myself into the party resulting in fun images that capture every little detail from start to finish.
My aim is to provide you with a beautiful set of images which will help you relive your special event in years to come.
I absolutely love photographing simchas. The fun and energy at each event is infectious and I love getting stuck in to the party vibe.
My pre-party portraits capture natural and relaxed shots of your family at the venue then once the party starts my reportage style is unobtrusive and I pride myself in capturing every single moment of the night helping you to re-live the fun in years to come. After the event each photo is edited carefully and is ready for you to view within 2 weeks. My highlights slideshow is set to music of your choice and is a fun way to share a snapshot of your night with friends and family via email and social media.
I am passionate about providing excellent customer service and offer a very personal experience from the moment you book me right up to when you have your beautiful set of images in your hands. I work hard to ensure your photography experience is easy and stress-free so you can concentrate on having an amazing night.
Slideshows from recent events (click on picture to play)
Core simcha package
- Initial consultation at your home
- 1 hour portrait session at venue prior to party
- Full coverage of party from start to ﬁnish
- Password protected access to all fully edited online image proofs within 2 weeks of the party
- USB stick with all edited, high-resolution images from the night (approximately 600)
- Slideshow montage of the night set to music to share with friends and family on social media and email
I am also available for synagogue rehearsals, early morning synagogue call up and Friday night or Shabbat lunch photography.
For more information about my simcha photography or to request a quote and check availability please do get in touch.