I absolutely love photographing simchas. The fun and energy at each event is infectious and I love getting stuck in to the party vibe.
I offer a very personal experience from the moment you book me right up to when you have your beautiful set of images in your hands.
Meeting the family before the big day is very important to me so I can get to know you and ensure all your photography requirements are met. I will also liaise with your event organiser prior to the party so I am fully informed of the evening’s schedule.
My pre-party portraits capture natural and relaxed shots of your family at the venue then once the party starts my reportage style is unobtrusive and I pride myself in capturing every single moment of the night helping you to re-live the fun in years to come. After the event each photo is edited carefully and ready for you to view within a week.
My highlights slideshow is set to music of your choice and is a fun way to share a snapshot of your night with friends and family via email and social media.
- Initial consultation at your home
- 1 hour portrait session at venue prior to party
- Full coverage of party from start to ﬁnish
- Password protected access to all fully edited online image proofs within a week of the party
- USB stick with all edited, high-resolution images from the night (approximately 600)
- Slideshow montage of the night set to music to share with friends and family on social media and email
- Synagogue rehearsal
- Early morning synagogue call up
- Friday night or Shabbat lunch photography
- Bespoke, leather bound album
- High quality prints, frames and canvasses